All of the Robit® button bits are manufactured of new 100% recyclable steel. In the environmentally friendly steel production process the CO² emissions have been reduced 80% and 95% of the waste is recycled including the process smoke which is filtered. The new steel grade gives even more uniform properties and improved fatigue strength which is crucial in rock drilling process. Designed for particular applications from soft rock formations to extremely hard conditions.
• A, AR – medium and hard rock model
• B, BR – hard + abrasive rock model
• DS, DSR – drop center model for straighter holes
• M – soft and medium hard rock model
• S, SR – all around model
Produced for optimum energy transfer on various drilling diameter.
• Coupling Sleeve, Coupling Adapter, Bit Adapter
• Available with semi-bridge or full-bridge
With specially developed alloys, shanks are with optimum hardenability and balance of core and case properties to offer extended wear and fatigue life.
• Compatible with most types of drills in the market
Produced from the carefully selected hollow drill steels, drill rods provide the advantages of the maximum strength with long thread life.
• Hexagonal Drifter Rods, Single & Tandem Thread Rods, Male-Female Rods
• Available with most types of threads